What a little ham! My mamaw with some huge sunglasses on that Brian Kinder gave her. My mom and dad and the kids! My main little man and me!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my goodness, great catching up with you too. I didn't know you had a blog!? I wish we could bump into eachother more often. I have found that we have so many mutual friends. I guess I will just have to come visit you via blogs. Danielle
With children, there is never a dull moment, and we love it! This is just one way to share with you all the crazy madness that we endure everyday. Hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, great catching up with you too. I didn't know you had a blog!? I wish we could bump into eachother more often. I have found that we have so many mutual friends. I guess I will just have to come visit you via blogs. Danielle
Post a Comment