Ally is always, I mean always, picking or wanting to hug on Noah. She just loves him so much and wants to play with him. Usually, he wants to play with her too. I know that one day it will all change, so I am trying to enjoy and cherish these times when they can play together. I never thought that I would say it, but I have really enjoyed having my babies so close together. They play so well with one another (usually).
So, yesterday we were outside talking with my sister and her husbands and there goes Ally trying to hug and love on Noah. So I say, "Noah, she is just trying to play with you!" Noah then responds with "but I am not a toy, Ally!" This isn't the first time he has said it either. He has told both Travis and I that he is not a toy to be played with. Isn't it cute how they think so literally.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
what a sweet post!
That is precious! They are so adorable! MIssed you last night. Let's get together next week!
Post a Comment