So, here are the rules:
Thanks to Georiga (oh and by the way, I tried to copy and paste the rules box to my post, but it wouldn't let me), I have to list 7 weird or random things about me and then tag others at the end. So, here it goes!!
1. I love coffee!! I love to drink it and smell it. I drink it at morning, lunch and dinner sometimes. Travis and I love to have it on Saturday and Sunday mornings hanging out with the kiddos outside on the back porch with this awesome weather we are having right now.
2. After watching my sister give birth to her second daughter, Anna Klaire, I wish at that time that I could be an OB/GYN. I know that sounds funny, but I loved watching her come into this world and the joy on a mother's face. It was beautiful!
3. I want to take singing lessons and piano lessons again. I took piano lessons for five years when I was younger and gave it up. I wished I hadn't have though. I love to hear music from the piano. And I do wish I could carry a tune. I try really hard and in church I let it all out. I figure it sounds beautiful to Jesus.
4. My children sleep on a blow up mattress beside our bed.
5. I coincidentally named my children from the characters in the Notebook.
6. I bite my nails.
7. I enjoy running! It hurts my knees sometimes, but I love the way it makes me feel when I am finished and I figure that most people need some sort of knee surgery when they get older anyway.
So, now I tag all my blogging buddies: Ash, Amanda, Anna, Jennifer, Jill, Becke, Micaela, Jenny, Casie, Brandy, Heather and anyone I left out!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are so funny! I can't sing, either, but I know Jesus still loves me!!
It DOES all sound pretty to Jesus! You are so funny....I miss running and hope I can get back to it someday! I will be there to cheer you on at the Soaring Wings Race....I think I am emceeing the finish line! :)
Funny stuff, you silly girl! I am gonna have to think about mine. Email me any weird stuff you can think of- not too many pages of it though. Miss you! We need to hang out soon!
Shannon,
Love your blog. I hope to check it often. I wanted to tell you that I switched my blog to thefrazierfour.blogspot.com, if you will add it to your page. Thanks! Carri
Post a Comment