Amanda, Alexis and Anna Klaire
Amanda, Anna Klaire and myself
Amanda at 9 months pregnant!
Amanda, Alexis, Anna Klaire, my mom, Noah and Ally
My younger sister, Amanda, is having her third little girl anytime now. Her school teachers held her a shower today. She got so many sweet gifts. I am glad I got to go to help celebrate baby Ava Renae! I can't wait to hold her and give her lots of sweet kisses (maybe I will get my baby fix with her). It is crazy to think that my little sister is going to have 3 girls!! We are betting that this little girl will come out with brown hair since Alexis is blond and Anna Klaire is red. They are going to be great big sisters!
My sister and I have always been close. We are only 21 months apart, so we have had to play together and fight together growing up. We would share clothes (and still do), give each other ideas and confide in one another. She has had a few hard time like us all but has come through them with great poise and respect. I am very proud of her and her beautiful family. I hope and pray Anna Klaire and Ava can be as close as we were and still are. I am so happy that you are my sister! Congrats Amanda! You are a beautiful woman! I love you!
Shannon


5 comments:
Thank you Shannon! I love you too! You have always been the best sister to me. Thank you for always being there. I wouldn't know what to do without you. You are the greatest!
Congrats to your sister! I know you are a great aunt!
Looks like a great shower...I bet her little girls just love you! I really like the name Ava Renae--very pretty!
Look forward to seeing you Tuesday girl!!!
That is exciting about Amanda. I did not know what you was up too. Hope you guys are well.
Hey Shannon!
I was hoping to watch your blog or somehow hear when baby Ava makes her appearance.
I love your "babies" - they are adorable :o)
Post a Comment