Thursday, October 30, 2008

Noah's first race!




The night before the Soaring Wings Half Marathon, they held a kids run! I entered Noah in it and ages 3-5 had to run 1/4 of a mile. We took Noah to the track by our house and practiced with him a few times. He was really excited! He did a great job! He was one of the youngest kids in it, but he ran the whole way and at the end, he got a medal! He was so thrilled with his medal! We were so proud of him. I think next year it will be even bigger. Everyone with little ones should look into this because it was a really neat event!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Becke' said...

This sounds fun! We will have to look into that next year!
Also, I love Ally's little UCA outfit!

Tambrey said...

Way to go Noah! You can soon be running as fast as your mommy!!

Anonymous said...

You go Noah! We are so proud of you and we love you very much!