Friday, May 1, 2009

Shoes and dresses

I don't consider myself a girly girl although I do enjoy getting dressed up and looking cute. My daughter on the other hand already loves shoes! She goes to her closet all day and wants to put on different shoes all the time. I like shoes, but pretty much just wear the same ones all the time. Ally wants to wear different ones everyday. She loves her dress up heels. She calls them her "clap clap" shoes because they make noise on the tile floor. She also loves dresses. Everytime she puts something on for the day she always says I want to go show daddy! She twirls around and lets the dress flow in the wind and she waits for him to say how pretty! It is too cute! But I can't believe it is happening already. I don't think I have made her like that, it is just in her. I think it is precious now because she doesn't really care if the shoes and dresses are hand me downs. I do worry about when she gets bigger and her taste also increases. I don't think she will like hand me downs when she is 16! We will see! I am just holding on tight to all the cute little things that make her Ally! She is just a joy to us!

No comments: