Thursday, May 28, 2009




So, I love the beach! I love the smell, the wind, looking out at the neverending sight of water, seriously everything about the beach! Travis, he hates the beach. He tolerates going for me and the kids. He hates the sand getting into his bed at night, can't stand jellyfish and sharks, very fearful of getting into the water. He said he would not get into the ocean this year because of all the shark attacks in the past few years.
Well, the first day there, Noah wanted to get into the water, so Travis took him. Noah was riding on his shoulders out in waste deep water and all of a sudden I hear this scream. I turn around and there Travis is holding one of his swim shoes (and yes, he wears swim shoes) with something hanging off of it. It was part of a crab!!! Can you believe that? A crab bit his foot and Travis swatted at it knocking part of it off. Above is the infamous crab that bite my husband! Now, he can add another reason not to like the beach and ocean: biting crabs!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: