Easter 2009 was a fun, family adventure! We started off on Saturday at a neighborhood church Easter egg hunt. Meemow, Travis's mom, came with us so that she could help with keep the kids since daddy decided to skip out and mow the yard. Noah was so excited to see the Easter bunny that we had to wait in line for at least 30 minutes. Ally didn't want to have anything to do with him. The moment he came in sight, the screaming started. She just new I was going to hand her over to him. Noah loved every minute of it. The kids got their face painted and hunted eggs out in a field. Their were probably over 400 eggs and they were all picked up in about 45 seconds. It was crazy!
Easter morning was a wet and rainy day! I hear our church service was wonderful but I ended up helping out in Ally's room at Kidmo because their were so many extra kiddos. My mom and dad, Amanda and Kyle and family came up and went to church with us. They all came over to our house afterwards, as well as Travis's parents and Kyle's dad, to enjoy an Easter lunch consisting of yummy chicken spaghetti. We had another egg hunt in the house since it was raining outside. It was a very nice time and these are the times I will treasure always.


5 comments:
Fun stuff! Great pics! :)
sweet times...lovin' Ally!
Hey girl....love the Easter pics! I think Ally is looking SO GROWN UP! Man, it happens so fast!
The Kris Allen watch party is going to be at the Farris Center...the whole community is invited...it's from 6-10 tomorrow night. You should come out! If you do, PLEASE make sure you come say hi to me!!!!
pretty pretty family.
Shan! Those are great pics of the kids and I love the family picture. You look beautiful! The kids outfits are adorable. Noah is one handsome lil' fella and Ally is a doll!
Post a Comment