Today is Mother's Day and I woke up with an awful sore throat. I am praying that it is not strep throat. Travis knows how much I love going out to eat for breakfast, so even though I didn't feel the greatest, I still got to enjoy a treat. Noah and Ally made me the sweetest card and told me about it yesterday, even though daddy told them it was a "secret."
I am so blessed to be the mommy of these two beautiful children. Being a mommy is my favorite job. I love taking care of them and watching them grow into their little personalities. They are so much fun and bring me so much joy. I cherish these moments with them because I know that in the blink of an eye, they will be grown and gone. I am thankful for every minute with them. I love them so much!!


1 comment:
Shannon- I hope you are feeling much better! It is a bummer to be sick anytime, but esp. on Mother's Day!
I love ya and hope you guys have a great week!
Post a Comment