Sunday, January 3, 2010





Noah woke up to find that santa delievered him a train table and some trains! He could have not been happier. He loves, I mean loves, trains. He loves working with them, watching them and and making them move. We have it setup in our hearth room and he plays with every minute he can. He also got the cutest little yellow golf bag that has a stand and so many compartments to place golf balls and tees and such things. He cannot wait to go out and use it (too bad it has been so cold). Ally got a pretty little pink golf club! (I guess Santa is pushing golf!) It was fun watching them get excited over the gifts they got. My mom and dad came over that afternoon and we had an early dinner with them and my sister and her family and my brother. I cooked my first turkey ever and it turned out pretty yummy. I wish I would have remember the onion and seasoning, but I guess you learn from your mistakes. It was a great Christmas and we did explain to Noah and Ally the meaning behind all the gifts and what really Christmas is about. We pray as they get older, that they will get just as excited about Jesus as they do about receiving Christmas gifts. That is a hard thing to understand right now for them, but hopefully the more we talk about and show them, the more they will see!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: