Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas with Santa and mamaw


My mamaw!


My grandmother, aka mamaw, is such a neat and special lady. She has had so much energy all of her life it seems. She is sharp as a tack and never forgets one of her 5 children, 17 grandchildren or twenty something great grandchildren's bdays. She loves the Lord and her family very much. I was always one of the younger grandchildren and when my cousins started having babies when I was in junior high and high school, I loved watching her with her great grandchildren. I remember thinking, "Oh, how I hope my mamaw can meet my children one day." She has been a huge and influence in my life and I thank Jesus for letting my children get to know her. I have learned a lot from my mamaw and hope I can grow to be half as wise as she is!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: