Daddy, Noah and Ally building a "snow mountain"
instead of a snowman.
Ok, so I had to post this cute little outfit! This was my brothers when he was young and Noah wore it two yrs ago. I thought it would be perfect for Ally, so I put it on her and she started crying. She said "I look like a boy. I don't want to wear it." I tried telling her how warm she would be in it and how cute she looked, but all she wanted was to wear her pink jacket. So, we had to change her and she was fine. She stayed out for an hour and never complained. I guess I am going to have a little fashionista on my hands. She has never really cared about what she wears; she always lets me dress her like I want to. Until today, I guess. I guess the green and blue was too boyish for her.


3 comments:
bless her heart. definately a fashionista! should be interesting in the years to come! :) one suggestion..my mom made me pick my clothes out the night before so we didn't get in a fight in the morning before school a/b what I was going to wear. maybe this will help?
That is so funny about Ally! She is something!!
Looks like you guys are having fun!!
Post a Comment