I had to post this picture because I thought it was too cute. We had our friends Ashley, Tess and Hutch up the other day and went to Chick-fil-a and then shopping around. We told Noah and Tess to hold hands while we were crossing the street and they just looked so sweet. We had to snap this picture and it turned out so good (except for the lovely trash can). Noah doesn't like to get his picture taken, but as you can see, he sure was grinning big. Kids are so cute when they are together! Thanks for a fun time Ash!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We had so much fun with yall! I love your new header pic. :-) What a great picture of the family...too cute! Stay warm today!
They look like a great couple! Precious!!
cutest picture, hope you guys have a great christmas!!!
So cute! :) Miss you sweet girl!
Post a Comment