Saturday, December 13, 2008

Visiting Santa!





So, this was our first year that we saw santa where no one cried! Noah and Ally both sat with Mr. and Mrs. Clause and told them what they wanted. Noah said that he wanted a guitar and Ally said she wanted some babies. We enjoyed our time there at Morning with Santa at Antioch Baptist Church where we at breakfast and did arts and crafts. All the procedes went to Arkansas Children's Hospital. My sister and her family came up as well. It was a very fun time!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

In His Army said...

I love your new picture on your blog header! Your christmas card was great too!

Becke' said...

I love the new family pic at the top! It looks like you have the death grip on Ally...made me laugh out loud! Glad they enjoyed Santa!

Tambrey said...

Shannon girl! You have the SWEETEST little ones! I love your pics at the breakfast! What is your mailing address? I want to send you a Christmas card! Email me @ btkinley@windstream.net

Georgia said...

Your Christmas picture is so cute!! What fun Christmas traditions you have!!