I am asking all my praying and faithful friends when they get a moment to pray for my brother, Jon Paul. He has struggled with depression for a while now and he has been in and out of rehabs. I don't want to go into a lot of detail right now, but he is in the hospital and has been in the almost a week now. He is my baby brother and I can't imagine what he is feeling like right now. I pray that the Holy Spirit will stir in his heart and the Lord will hold him, but also that Jon Paul will allow this to happen. This has been a very difficult last few years for my parents and it seems like things are not getting any better. I know what prayer can do and I know many of you have praying hearts. God Bless you all!
Shannon
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Shannon
I am praying right now. I am so sorry to hear about your brother and all his struggles. This was a "God" thing b/c I hardly check out blogs anymore and for me to check yours randomly makes me know God is calling me to pray for your brother and family. Emily
I'm definitely praying Shannon!
I am praying for him...for freedom from strongholds and the lies that Satan utters.
Becke'
I will be praying for Jon Paul! I am so sorry! Lifting him and you up in prayer!
I know exactly what he's feeling... I've been there. I was there for many years, in fact. There is hope. God can redeem anyone, out of any circumstances. Your brother & entire family will be in my prayers. Please keep us updated.
Love,
Jana
thinking of you, praying right now for you, your brother, and your family.
Shannon-
I will be praying for John Paul and all of your family! God works miracles every day!!!
Jamie Ekenseair
Oh Shannon, I will definitely pray that he will be delivered from the spirit of depression in the powerful Name of Jesus.
Post a Comment