As I was running today at the gym, I was watching Oprah. I tend to watch her on occasion, but sometimes she can be a little out there. Anyway, she is promoting a free photobook from Snapfish until midnight on Friday! I just created mine and ordered mine for the very first time. It was pretty easy, although it took me a couple of hours because I wrote in mine too. I have heard many people say they do this for each year of their child and it is a pretty neat thing to do. To get this deal, you have to go to her website and click on the snapfish promotion on her home page. Just thought I would pass on a good deal when I see one.
*You do have to pay for shipping and handling! I think around $7.50!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Look at you!! Posting about freebies! I love it! I will have to check it out!
Post a Comment