Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hola Diego and Dora!


Diego and Dora!



Daddy and Noah on their first fishing trip!

This week has been the busiest week we have ever had I believe. We usually try not to do much during the week, but this week was unusaul. We got to attend 3 different hayrides! We first went to Bo's birthday party at the pumpkin patch on Tuesday and then on Thursday, we went to our friends, Chad and Casie's families land, for a bonfire and hayride, which the kids really enjoyed. Friday night was the Fall Festival where Dora and Diego made their appearance. Ally kept her hair on for half of the night which was more time than I expected to happen. Then on Saturday night, we enjoyed our last hayride at the Fulgham's house, where the kids got to dig in hay for some treats! Also, during that week, daddy took Noah fishing, where only one fish was caught by Noah. He was thrilled! What a fun and exhausting week! Now it is time for resting! Adious!!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Tinsley Family said...

two adorable kids!!!

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness!!! Those little costumes are SO cute on them:)

Tambrey said...

I just love these costumes! They are so cute! You look so good, too! Your kids are just little mini-me's of you and your hubby!

Becke' said...

I was so digging Ally's wig...so cute!

Heather said...

I love Dora and Diego...great costumes!!!

In His Army said...

They looked so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the Dora wig. It is so cute!! Yes I am still running. I am doing the St. Jude 1/2.

The Greenfield Family said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the pictures!