Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Tis the season......
to pull out your Christmas music and get excited about the joy of Christmas!! That is what I did yesterday in the car! Noah, Ally and I were dancing to Rudolph the red nose reindeer and Run Run Rudolph! They loved every minute of it and if someone passed by our car during this time, they might think we all were a little crazy. It was well worth it though. I can't wait to tell them the true meaning of Christmas. I know Noah will understand a little better this year. My prayer for them is not to get overwhelmed with all the "stuff" this season tends to bring, but for them to be involved with us in giving to others and loving the Lord for what he has done. This being said, I do think this year will be a fun year for them. I can't wait to enjoy Christmas lights with them, decorating the tree and hopefully seeing some snow this year! What a glorious time of year it is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We don't have a good "kids" Christmas CD with all of the goodies on there...that would be fun to have!
If you have officially started listening to Christmas music, then I'm going to break mine out, too!!!
I vote for snow this year, too!
Post a Comment