Friday, August 22, 2008

Noah's first day of PreK!


Posted by Picasa
Noah started PreK3 today! He did so well. I was really proud of him. It worried me that he wouldn't want to stay or he wouldn't want us to leave, but he was fine. He looked like such a big boy sitting at his desk. His friend, Eli, is also in his class, so I think that was comforting to him. When I picked him up, he said he had a "great time" and he wants to go back. What a relief and an answer to prayers. His teacher, Mrs K., just called to see how his first day was. I thought that was very sweet. She said he did a good job and that he was very socialable. My Noah! Sometimes he acts shy, but I guess at school, he comes out of his shell.(I guess he takes after his momma in that way).

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So sweet:) Where is he going and how often?