Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ally's new room!

 
 
 
 
Here is Ally's new room! Thanks to Memow and Mimi for helping paint the room. It was a lot of hard work, but it turned out great. She loves the color pink just like her mommy. Can't wait for her to start sleeping in it now :)
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is way too cute! (And picture-perfect, like a magazine!) I'm impressed!

The Fintons said...

It looks great! i love how you hung the pics with the butterflys...perfect for that spot!! LOVE IT!

Georgia said...

I love Ally's room! Want to come decorate Carter's?? And, maybe the rest of our house, while you are at it. So cute.

Becke' said...

Very precious room! I love the stripes.

Olivia Grace said...

I love pink!! Very cute!

Little Oak Table said...

girl ya'll did great on the room! the idea by the window of 9 smaller frames grouped like that is super cute! and the green/white polka dot chair is adorable! who painted ally's name on the wall?

the Fosters said...

Those are letters on the wall in Ally's name that I spray painted!

The Greenfield Family said...

I love your blog! Your kids are sooo cute! We all have to have a reunion soon!I would love to get all the kids together. We are liking NW Arkansas. My husband got a job with Wal-Mart. I am so glad you posted on my blog. I have added yours to one of my favorites. :) I hope to see you soon!
Jo Ann Burroughs Greenfield