Sunday, August 17, 2008

After church conversations!!

Mommy: So Noah, what did you learn at church today?
Noah: We learned about Jesus.
Mommy: Oh, that is good. What did you learn?
Noah: Jesus died.
Mommy: Yes, Jesus did die. What else did you learn?
Noah: That there was a big rock and He went round and round and round it.

Hmmm, you really can't just make these things up, can you? I have no clue what that means.

Another Noah funny: Ever since Ken(our wonderful pastor at FBC) talked about how he hopes that Michael Phelps "destroys" everyone in the Olympics, Travis has been walking around the house saying the same thing about Michael Phelps. He has also just loved saying that word: destroy. So this morning before church, Noah and Travis were playing and Noah says, "I am going to destroy you daddy!" Isn't that just wonderful! It was so funny at the time though. I don't really know that Noah knows what that word means, but it was really cute and we cracked up at him.

1 comment:

Little Oak Table said...

that. is. hilarious!

we really don't use the word destroy enough, do we?