Sunday, July 20, 2008

5 things!!

Ok, so there are many things that I love about Noah and Ally, but I am going to just say 5 things each.

Noah at 3 1/2:
1. Noah loves to cuddle with you and cover up. He likes to get as close to you as possible.
2. When he says cute little things like "Home Pepow" instead of Home Depot or "Handy Mandy" instead of Handy Manny. I love you is "I wuv you." When asking if he wanted to watch a new movie Madagascar, he said, "What gas car?"
3. When he wakes up, the first thing he says is "where's Awee?"
4. He squeezes Ally when he hugs her and this makes her so mad. He really has good intentions. He loves her so much.
5. I love how cute and innocence he is after he gets out of the bathtub and puts on his dinosaur hoodie. He loves to chase us around and pretend he is a dinosaur. Oh, how I don't want him to ever give this up.

Ally at 22 months:
1. Ally is so wild and unaware of how dirty she gets. When she eats, she makes the biggest messes. Her hands, face, the floor. Anywhere. But she does want to eat by herself and she does not want us to feed her. That is a big plus.
2. I love it when I get her out of the car at her meemow's house and she always wants to know where the moon is. It never fails. Everytime.
3. The way she waddles when she runs. It is the cutest thing. Or how she wants to dance all the time.
4. The way she talks with her hands like she has something really important to say.
5. How she is not modest at all. For example, out at the lake this weekend we are parked on an island. Ally has had a bad diaper rash or some sort of rash, so we let her go without a diaper. She squats down and is talking to Travis and all of a sudden someone notices that she is doing number 2 right where everyone is sitting. Doesn't faze her at all. She just goes on talking like nothing happened. How you have to love those moments.

Aren't kids so funny!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon, we are in Conway still. Are you guys in Conway also? We need to all get together some time.

Jenny said...

Ahhh... how sweet! It all goes so fast. I wish we could slow it down!!

I bet Ally is ready to start potty training.... if she squatted and went #2 without any probs.

Becke' said...

I love the Ally story!

Olivia Grace said...

Hey Shannon, I didn't realize you had a blog. Now I can keep up with you guys. Your kiddos are precious. Leslie

the Percifuls said...

Here I am! Check out my post on April's party, and I'll see you there!

Little Oak Table said...

TOO CUTE!!