Saturday, July 12, 2008

A work in progress!





Noah and Ally love their new home. They love running from room to room and riding their toys in the empty dining room. They love it when daddy chases them in the new house while pretending to be a dinosaur. We are slowly putting things in their places, although I feel like it takes forever. It is a lot of fun though.

Here a few pictures I have added. Oh by the way, this blogging takes forever to get the hang of it. I am having trouble at downloading pictures, adding pictures to the blog and just finding time to do it all. It is much easier just reading other people's blogs and adding a comment. But I am trying. Here is Ally taking a nap in her baby bed. Can you tell she is holding her baby and "blankie." She loves her blanket and loves carrying her babies around. It is good to see her in her own bed because since we have moved, she and Noah have both been sleeping with us. Hopefully, that will end soon.

The other two pictures is a before and after shot of my mamaw's chest she had given me. She has had it for a very long time and I always told her that I wanted it when she didn't need it anymore. She had painted it several colors and when I got it, I thought I would go ahead and sand and paint it. I figured out pretty quickly that I really don't like doing that kind of thing (and when is their really time). My new friend, Alica, paints and refinishes furniture so I had her come over and take a look at it. She said she could do it and we talked about the color. I had originally wanted it to be black, but when I noticied all the colors in my rug, I thought a green color would bring some color to my entry way. She said she new the perfect color. When she delievered it, I absolutely loved it! It added so much color and character to the chest. I could have never have picked that color in a million years. Thanks Alica!

No comments: