Happy Birthday Noah! I can't believe you are now 5 years old. I remember the day we brought you home from the hospital and after everyone left how your dad and I just looked at you while we held you and just started crying. We couldn't believe the Lord would allow us the opportunity to be your parents. We are so thankful He did. We prayed daily for you and your sister. You have truly been a blessing in our life. You remind us often of the Lord's goodness and all He has to bring. Just yesterday, when you were getting out of the bath, you asked me if I knew that Heaven was always light and never dark. It sent chills down my spine realizing how much you take in already. And today, I was hugging you and saying that I don't want you to get any bigger and you said in all seriousness, "Mommy, I will ask God not to make me any older and bigger." It was so sweet. Oh, how I wish you could stay this age forever where you will always need me in some way and love being around me. But I know you can't. I actually look forward to you growing older. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you. I know, too, that you will do great things for the Lord one day!
Noah, your dad and I are so proud of you. We couldn't have asked for a better son. We love you with all of our being! You are truly a blessing and joy to be around.
Love,
Mommy and Daddy
Always keep your eyes on the prize above......


4 comments:
This is so sweet, Shannon. You are such a wonderful mother and Noah is absolutely precious! These are some great pictures! Hope you are feeling better and that the birthday boy had a great golf day! :)
Shannon I loved this post. So sorry we didn't make it to Noah's party, he is such a great kid and you guys are doing a great job. Missed you at CG last night! Hope youre feeling better!
NO WAY he is 5?!!! Happy Birthday Noah!! You have a great set of parents!
That is such a precious letter to Noah. He is such an amazing boy and you and Travis are such good parents. What a fun birthday party! (I may have to call you to ask about that train!) Happy Birthday Noah!
Post a Comment