I know that I have not been blogging lately, but for some reason I have not felt like doing it. First of all, my camera is broken and I really need a new one, but not for sure which one to get. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Another reason for not writing about what has been going on lately is because Noah was sick with the flu for a whole week and then it turned into pneumonia. So needless to say, it was pretty hectic around our house making sure he didn't get any sicker. It was sad to see him just lay around and sleep all day not even wanting to drink. We had to force him to take a few sips of something every hour. We were homebound for a little over a week and with all the rain lately, we really couldn't even go outside. After a good week, Noah finally started feeling better and returning to his old playful self. It make me really think about those families who have really sick children at home or in the hospital who go through this day in and day out. I have been reading blogs lately with children who are really sick with different illnesses such as cancer and my heart aches for them and their family. It makes me thank God everyday for how healthy mine have been. I know that life can change in an instant though, just like it does in many peoples lives.
So, hopefully I will get back to blogging about my kiddos. They have been doing some funny things lately. Oh, where does the time go!! Can they really be 3 and 4 already?
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad to hear everyone is well again. Definitely go with a Digital SLR camera. They take such good pictures.
Oh... I hate it that Noah has been sick... so glad he's getting better!
Post a Comment