Thursday, October 29, 2009

Labor day weekend


Noah and Ally at the Big D. Bridge!

Chris and Trav

Amanda and I

Chris and Amanda

Over Labor day, Trav and I took the kids to ride on the Big D bridge and then headed over to Pinnacle Mnt. for a picnic. It was a wonderful day, althought very very hot. My camera died after the first shot, so there goes all the great pics. Another reason I need a new camera.
Travis took a little trip with his best friend since kindergarden, Chris. They went hiking up north for a couple of days and visited friends in Fayetteville. Chris and his precious wife, Amanda, live in Hershey, Penn where he is a anestheologist ?? resident. We visited them a couple of yrs ago and it is soooo nice there. They only have about 20 months left there and then they move back here to work. Chris accepted a job in Batesville and we are so excited they are going to be closer.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Stain Family said...

You must explain to Travis that he is missing out on precious memories without a good, reliable camera!! :) Have him give Billy a call...or should I have Billy give him a call?? :) You MUST get a DSLR!!