Heather and Paige
Shannon Y. and Ashley
Krysta and Heather
The OT gang minus Georgia
Every year on each of our birthdays we get together for a nice dinner and lots of laughs. This is a group of girls that I have now been blessed to know for 10 years. We all met around the same time when we were trying to get into OT (occupational therapy) school. God knew what He was doing when he put us all in the same class. (Usually our 7th friend is here too, Georgia, but she couldn't make it). I have been truly blessed by each of these girls in some way. These girls were a huge influence on my becoming a Christian. These are godly women with huge hearts who love the Lord. I always look forward to our birthday dinners (especially when it is mine, Ha Ha) and getting to catch with everyone. I love these women dearly and feel blessed to have known them for a decade now.


1 comment:
I'm so sad I missed the fun night for your birthday! We have had so many family events planned lately I have missed a lot of fun things!! I'm glad you guys had fun and thanks for remembering me in the blog!! Love you!!!
Post a Comment