Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ally's first haircut!


Before haircut!

Ally in her yellow car (she picked it out).

During the haircut!

The finished product!

Ally had her first haircut this weekend and she was such the big girl! We went to Little Rock to Pigtails and Crewcuts. This is the cutest little salon that has a little car, airplane and train for the kids to sit in. Ally chose the yellow car and sat for the whole time without even a whimper. She enjoyed her sucker that was given to her and sat so still. I debated whether or not to get her curls cutoff since they were mainly on the ends of her hair, but her hair was just getting a little frazzled at the ends. I am praying her curls come back, but if not she will just have to settle for wavy hair like mine (which is not always pleasant). That day was a good day. My mom went with us and we enjoyed a lunch at Cheeburger Cheeburger and did a little shopping. You know we can't remember every little thing that happens with our children, but there are those few that you will always remember and I know this will be one of those. My little sweetpeas first haircut!! What a big girl now!! Sniff sniff!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sweet girl! I looked at the downtown pics and I just can't believe how big and grown up Ally is looking! That salon looks so neat!!! You are such a great momma, Shan!

Anonymous said...

Aw....I can't wait to see her sweet little hair! It looks adorable! Glad you like the downtown pics! Love ya'll!