Heidi and me
Alisa and me
Brandy, Tara and Heidi
Stacy and me
So, last year I turned 30 and I really don't want to get any older, so I guess I am just going hold that number! Is that ok? Last Friday was my birthday and it was so much fun. Travis and I actually celebrated on Wednesday night because my mom took the kids to Dora, so Trav and I went to eat at YaYas in LR! It was so good! The crab cakes were the best I have ever had. We then moved on to Garden Ridge to purchase a new umbrella and cushions for our patio furniture and to Academy Sports to get a new trampoline. These things were destroyed in the storm last month. So, Friday I got to spend the day with friends. Thank God for friends! I have the greatest friends and I love each and everyone of them dearly. I went shopping in LR with my dearest friend Ashley and with my only sister Amanda. We had a fun day eating lunch and shopping at the mall. Just a great day! I came home to my little ones where they had made homemade cards for me. They are just the sweetest! Forgot to take pics though. That night, I celebrated with my Conway friends at Old Chicago. It was great conversation and good laughs. I am very thankful to have such wonderful people in my life!


4 comments:
you look pretty in these pics! happy birthday a little late!!
Happy late birthday, Shannon!
Happy Birthday to you. Yes, it is just fine for you to old at 30. I am holding there too!!!
Great pics!
Happy (belated) Birthday!
Post a Comment