Sunday, April 5, 2009


Noah's 4th Bday at Playworld!

Noah painting his birdhouse!

Zoo!

Noah and Ally gazing at the alligators!

We have had a fun past few weeks! We celebrated Noah's 4th bday at Playworld, went to the zoo with Mimi, had an easter egg hunt with Ally's playgroup and participated in a Walk for Thought, which benefited the brain injury association. My friend for almost 10 years now, Paige, always gets a team together for her brother Blaine to walk in it and Ally and I participated for the first time this year. It was the coldest and windest day, since today actually, we have had in a long time. We walked over the Big Damn Bridge with our friends and Paige's family. It was a great day and hopefully we can make this an annual event.

I also want to wish a Happy Birthday to my sister Amanda who celebrated her birthday recently and my dear friend Ashley, who had a birthday yesterday! Amanda, you are the greatest sister a girl could ask for and I admire and respect your strength and poise! I can't wait to see our sweet little girls grow up together. Ashley, you also are a great friend for about 10 years now and we have had some wonderful memories together and I look forward to new memories with our children. Thank you for being a real and genuine friend to me.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Stain Family said...

I found you! :) Love the blog...excited to read more, but I need to go to bed! ha We had a good time tonight and we definitely need to do it again soon! {we always say that, don't we?}

Georgia said...

I love how when you go to the zoo, you are so stinkin' stylish. Teach me how to get out of my ratty, old tshirts!!! I need some help--you could be my Stacy from What not to wear. Happy Birthday Noah! Hope you guys had a nice Easter!!

Anonymous said...

I love all the Easter pics, zoo pics, and Noah's bday pics! Your family is beautiful, Shannon. I'm so glad that you and the kids got to come to the walk. That meant so much to me and my family. You're a GREAT friend and I love ya! Paige

The Fintons said...

Thanks for the sweet birthday wish! I am so blessed to have you as a friend. Love ya, girl!