Noah turned 4 on March 7! We actually celebrated his birthday in St. Louis, but had his party this past weekend at Play World. I can't believe 4 years have already gone by. It seems like just yesterday I remember holding a little baby boy in my arms who was so wiggly and with wrinkles all over his body and the sweet baby smell and softness of his skin nothing can compare to. Where does the time go? Now, he doesn't like it when I call him my little boy. He insists now that he is a big boy because his is 4 years old. He is asking all sorts of interesting questions; some I don't even have the answers to. For instance, this morning he asked why is it foggy outside. I am embarrassed to say that I really don't have any clue why some days are foggy. He also asked today if we are on top of the earth. I had to think about that one and explain to him that we live on the earth. I have a feeling the older he gets the harder the questions come.
He is still my sweet little boy! Always will be. He continues to be thoughtful and kind to his sister and to Travis and I most of the time. We love him dearly and I know I am trying to hold on tight to all the innocence he possess right now and trying to cherish every memory I have with him.
I don't have any pictures right now, but they will come. We love you, Noah!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Happy Birthday to your "big" boy!!
Happy birthday Noah!! We love you very much! You are such a sweet nephew and cousin and very special to all of us. Love, Auntie, Uncle Kyle, Alexis, Anna Klaire, and Baby Ava
I can't believe he's 4! Crazy isn't it??
Happy Birthday Noah!
Happy birthday to Noah! I can't believe he is 4...and Connor-boo will be 4, too, in the next couple of months. I am so sentimental about it!!! I loved your post!
we are so going to old navy with week because i heard baby clothes up to $19.50 are only $5.
and i am all about the faux pearls! i think that is what jackie kennedy wore some.
i have the most awesome pair in my catalog for $10 if you don't have a pair-they are my all-time favorite because they are just a huge, pearl stud.
We were so glad to get to be at Noah's party! I have some pictures of the kiddos from J's party too that I need to email to you!
Post a Comment