My sis and I took the kids to see the play Wizard of Oz this past wk! It was totally worth it and we all loved singing along to all the songs(even mom). It kept their attention for the whole time. They didn't allow pictures to be taken, so I didn't get any pics of the actual play. The actors were incredible and the singing was amazing. For all you Wizard of Oz fans, the play Wicked is coming in November to LR and I highly recommend going to see it.
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Wizard of Oz
My sis and I took the kids to see the play Wizard of Oz this past wk! It was totally worth it and we all loved singing along to all the songs(even mom). It kept their attention for the whole time. They didn't allow pictures to be taken, so I didn't get any pics of the actual play. The actors were incredible and the singing was amazing. For all you Wizard of Oz fans, the play Wicked is coming in November to LR and I highly recommend going to see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment