Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Golf 101


Getting ready.....

taking a backswing.....

bout to hit the ball!

Lil sis wants a turn!

We have officially became a golfing family! We have hit the neighborhood golf course a few times lately since it has been so nice out lately in the evenings. Noah and Ally love to hit golf balls. Travis is so excited to be able to take Noah out there on the course with him and teach him his favorite pasttime. Noah does really well listening to Travis and enjoys being out there (maybe also cause Papaw is out there giving him candy). Ally also likes to take her turn. The club is almost as big as she is so she can't really take a full swing, but she sure tries hard. They both enjoy putting the ball. Ally will take her ball and set it right up next to hole and hit it in! She thinks she is so good! It is to cute. It is a fun family activity for us and Trav and I enjoy every minute of it with them!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Triple A Girls said...

I love all the new updates!! Sweet pictures! I wish I could have been there for Ally's recital...I will have to watch the video! And is she going to be a leftie w/ golf like Noah?! I can't believe Noah will be in K! It looks like he had a great year in K4. We will have to get some pics of all the kids this summer!! :)