Going to eat at the Stratosphere
Inside the Belliagio Hotel, they have this garden with all sorts of flowers and
features. It was really beautiful!!
Travis, me, Heidi and Todd
Travis and the infamous crableg buffet!
Travis and I went a little vacation with some friends to Las Vegas for my friend, Heidi's 40th bday! Heidi and her husband Todd, our neighbors down the street Paul and Tara and some of the friends all flew there for a few days. We had a blast!! We are not big gamblers or partiers, but we still made the most of it. I rode the rollercoaster at New York New York, Travis got to enjoy a crableg buffet, we ate at the revolving reastuarant called Top of the World at the Stratosphere and we got to do lots of sightseeing. I think Las Vegas is a place everyone should visit once because of the bright lights and the awesome shopping. Oh, and I hear the golfing is great too. Travis wanted to make sure he fit that in as well. (I even got to fit in some laying out by the pool. It felt pretty good there).


No comments:
Post a Comment