



My dear friend, Karin, wanted to take a few pictures of Ally in her room with some natural light. When she started, I didn't think Ally was cooperating very well because she would not smile or sit still the way we wanted her to. So I decided to leave the room for awhile. I can't believe the great shots Karin got! She is so talented with her photography and has a great eye for a good shot. This was probably one of the most fun times we have had at a photo session. After a few minutes of letting Ally get used to the camera, she just started to play. I am so thankful for Karin coming over and shooting my little girl and capturing these fun moments!


3 comments:
Ally is so beautiful! Great pics. Had to tell you that the pics from your son's b-day party are a hit with my son. If I am on the computer he always wants to see "the boy riding Thomas". Make sure to blog about how your veggie garden works out. It might inspire me to do one! :)
she such a cutie pic!!
-love all your pics shannon you have a beautiful family!
Such cute pictures--that little girl is something else!! She's just beautiful! Great seeing you and getting to catch up some!
Post a Comment