Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fashion Show


Alexis and Ally


Noah and his friend Cole!

Ally walking the stage!

Noah and Ally were asked to be in a small fashion show for Ann's Trendy Kids, a new shop for children in downtown Conway. I was very proud of both of them because they both actually walked out on stage and waved to the crowd. Ally was dressed in a cute little outfit that had ruffles on the feet and big flower in the middle of the shirt. I'm not real great with brands of clothes, so not sure what kind it was, but man was it cute. (I would never pay that price for it though). Noah had the trendiest jeans on with a precious little yellow shirt. They did so good in the midday heat and although they where sweating, they still wore a sweet smile! Mimi, Auntie and Alexis came to watch too. Thanks guys!

5 comments:

The Greenfield Family said...

Shannon! Thank you so much for writing on my blog. You are a sweetie. I always enjoy looking at your blog - your kids are soooo cute! Of course they were asked to be in a fashion show! Yes we had another baby, don't feel bad for not knowing - it is all still a blur to me too. :) I hope you are doing great and I hope we have a DZ reunion soon.

Anonymous said...

You are welcome girlie! We loved coming to the show and I loved taking the pictures! Glad you liked them! They did such a good job!

And I'm halfway through Twilight! Hope you will be up for watching it one more time with me when I'm through with the book! :) Love you!

Jenny said...

how adorable!!! i bet they had fun. i figured that place had some super cute clothes but i'm sure they have some big price tags;)

also, i uploaded a pic of the back porch on my blog for ya!

Little Oak Table said...

Ooooh la laaaaaaaaaaaaa cute!

Cute Cute Cute!

Heather said...

Those clothes are so cute! I have been wanting to check out that new store...and I'm hoping they will have good sales! :)