These are just a few cute things Ally is doing and saying that I wanted to journal so that I won't forget how cute she is at this age.
1. Yesterday, while kicking around the soccer ball in the backyard with the whole fam, Travis was trying to explain to the kids that you can't use your hands to pick up the ball when playing soccer. So anytime the kids would try to pick the ball up, he would say "no hands Ally." She took that literally and everytime the ball came to her, she would bend over with closed fist and pick the ball up with her wrists. Travis and I were cracking up. It was sooo cute!
2. We drink a lot of capri sun at our house and Ally likes to refer to them as "pretty sun." It would be her to think of them as pretty since she loves to be pretty all the time.
3. She carries around her babies and has named them baby Ava, after my niece and baby Gracie after our friends soon to be baby girl. It is so funny how she is already so motherly. Is it just in them from when they are born or what.
4. While I'm on the computer at home yesterday, she walks in and says, "mommy I found a bug!" and hands me a dead spider and I scream and scare her half to death. She wasn't afraid until I made her.
I know I will want to remember these things when she is all grown up. It is funny how you forget if you don't write them down.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Shannon! OH my, how cute are your kids!! They look just like you and Travis! Beautiful!
I actually AM running the Soaring Wings Run, that will be the longest I have ever attempted to run, so we'll see how I do ;)
So glad you found me, I will have to add you to my list of many blogs I read!
Take Care!
I need to be better about journaling stuff like this. I loved the one about the spider...so hilarious! Hope to see you Thurs night??
I was cracking up at the spider one!! I can just see you two screaming! So cute! I also need to be better about writing things down! You are such a good Mommy!
Post a Comment