Trampoline was right by swingset!
Now, trampoline is down on the left by some of
the fallen limbs.
Patio set almost flew into house!
Fence blown over and tree almost fell!
The storm last Friday went right through our neighborhood. I was inside with a little music playing while the kids were asleep on my bed. I was unloading some dishes when I look out our back window to see our patio furniture tip to one side then to the other and crash right before my eyes. At that very moment, my friend Leslie who was coming to visit me, arrived at our front door. I hear a scream at my door and she was about to get blown away. She rushes in to see the patio furniture and then I see our trampoline get picked up into the air and blown over our fence down the street. It was just like you would see in the movies. So scared, I then rush to get my kids and get to the closet. We waited and prayed for about 20 minutes. When it passed, I look out at the backyard to see our fence half torn down and our lone pine tree almost fallen to the ground. Lots of my neighbors swear it was a tornado. I don't know, but I do know it was the scariest thing I have ever been in and seen with my own eyes. So glad no one got hurt.


4 comments:
Whoa!! That's crazy...so glad ya'll were all safe and sound.
Oh... Shannon... how horrible! The kids and I were in the safe room. We were praying, too. I'm so glad you all were okay!
This was so us back in March. WE stayed up all night putting Jaiden's trampoline together for her birthday, only to be blown compeletly OVER the fence three days later. :)
so glad you are safe!!!
Post a Comment