Thursday, January 22, 2009

The last pics!


On the plane!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I bet you guys had a blast!! I've been skiing once but would love to go back!!

In His Army said...

Love all the pictures from your vacation! So fun! Glad you guys got to spend some time together! Really enjoyed our visit/playdate today! You are a dear friend to me!

Tenille Rauls said...

How beautiful! I miss skiing! Hope you guys are doing great~

Olivia Grace said...

Just checking in on you. Looks like you guys are doing well.

Little Oak Table said...

ok i have lots to say.

first your header pic of the kids is way tooooo cute!

second, your fuzzy hat is also wayyyy toooo cute.

thirdly, was it hard to leave the kids behind to getaway? That is awesome ya'll got to go away!

Little Oak Table said...

hey shannon, i just tried to call you and got casa mariachi instead. has your home number changed?!?!