you look good on those skiis, girl! wish you guys could come with us in March!! love-Paige
looks so fun, glad you had a good time. i love the picture of you guys kissing, so so sweet.
Shannon!! I only do green slopes, too! And some easy blues when I feel adventurous! Your pictures are beautiful! I'm glad you guys had a great time!
Hey Girl! Love all the pics! Can I please borrow those oh soooo cute hats for our trip in March? thanks!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
you look good on those skiis, girl! wish you guys could come with us in March!! love-Paige
looks so fun, glad you had a good time. i love the picture of you guys kissing, so so sweet.
Shannon!! I only do green slopes, too! And some easy blues when I feel adventurous! Your pictures are beautiful! I'm glad you guys had a great time!
Hey Girl! Love all the pics! Can I please borrow those oh soooo cute hats for our trip in March? thanks!
Post a Comment