Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just some thoughts!

I am always open to ideas that can help increase my kiddos learning abilities while they don't lose attention. My good friend, Karin, told me of this Leap Frog video that is at Walmart for $9.99 that is called the Letter Factory. Some of you may have heard of this video but if you haven't I am promoting it. It goes through all the letters and the sounds they make. It has a cute little song with each letter. My kids love it. We have only had it for about 4 months, but it has been very beneficial. Last night, we were swinging outside and I was singing the song to Noah and Ally. They could go through many of the letters sounds. It really surprised me. So, I thought I would pass it on so that if you were interested you could check it out!

Where is the best place to get a good hamburger? I am craving one the last few days. I usually don't eat a lot of burgers when I go out, usually stick to chicken, but here lately I think I would devour one quickly! I want it to be worth it though, so I want it to be soooooo yummy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMM, I cast a vote for Shorty's....not Shorty smalls. They are greasy and perfect!
I haven't been there in ages...I think they are still open!
Becke'

Jenny said...

Love that video!!! It's awesome.

Outback has good burgers, too.

Anonymous said...

we've been going to cheeburger cheeburger in west little rock off of hwy 10. i am LOVING that place. and then there's always whataburger in russellville. but, if you don't want to drive, stoby's has good one's too! i get the frisco melt with sauteed onions-but if you don't like onions that may be a bad choice for you :). anna

Georgia said...

I ate so many burgers when I was preg so I am almost a connoisseur on burgers in Conway...

I love Shorty Smalls but Chili's makes some killer burgers, too.

But drive to Russellville and get a Whataburger. And a shake.

If Hardees was still open I would tell you to go get one of their toaster burgers. Oooo, heart attack waiting to happen

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon
It has been a long time. You look like you and your family are doing great. Brooke told me she has seen you around town a few times. We have two boys, one is almost 4 and the other is 15 months. We have a blog for them. It is www.brycecolby.com
Josh Allen

The Uptons said...

I'm so with Becke, the old shorty's ROCKS! And the video is great too, Chloe knew letters and sounds by the time she was 3 and I know that video helped! It was recommended to us by the Allisons.

Anonymous said...

I will have to try that! Thanks for recommending. Kate already sings it w/ the Leap Frog letter magnets on our refrig. So we will try that, too! YOu have such a beautiful family!
Love,
Tambrey