One of my dearest and closest friend, Ashley, has an art website. She has drawn many pictures for Noah and Ally and also given me many creative ideas when it comes to decorating (since I have no clue at all what to do). I just thought I would pass it along in case you would like some letters for your little one's wall or a nice canvas picture for a reasonable price. Her link is http://www.prettypleasechildrensart.blogspot.com/
She does a great job and would love to paint something for your little one!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Her stuff is really cute! My sister does a lot of stuff like that too. It was good to see you and your family today...have a good week!
Hi Shannon! I didn't know you had a blog! I am glad you found mine! I love writing- it just lets me get everything out and is so therapeutic. It's real (and ugly sometimes!), but so am I!! :)
We haven't been to playgroup either, b/c Connor has preschool on Fridays. I miss seeing you! Hope I see you at the Soaring Wings Race...I am emceeing! :)
Love ya and happy weekend!
Post a Comment