So, yesterday was the fair parade in Conway. We go every year and this year both Ally and Noah could enjoy the parade. I had to work yesterday, so I got the kids clothes ready early in the morning for memow, took my change of clothes with me and put the camera in the car. I was trying to be prepared so that we could get their early for a good spot. It is time for the parade! I get my camera out, turn it on and guess what I see? WARNING: BATTERY EXHAUSTED!!!! This always happens to me. Drives me crazy. The funny thing is that I had just changed the batteries after Ally's birthday and have not used it since. Why are they ran out? I have no clue. (I wonder if it could be because 2 seconds before I turned it on, I dropped in on the concrete, which I tend to do a lot.) Well, they had fun anyway and thank goodness both my mom and Travis's mom had their cameras.
I guess this year the theme for the parade was Go Green or something along those lines. They had built a huge Wallie (not sure if I spelled it right) out of recycled material and it was the coolest thing. Noah and Ally loved seeing Ronald McDonald and Noah thought all the 4-wheelers were sooo cool. Many of the floats had signs about recycling and what happens when you don't. I loved one of the signs. It read, "God is the final recycler." Isn't that the truth!!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I loved that one too. There was one float that a local ministry had done that had a sign that said "recycle your hearts here"...did you see that one? We were a good 15 minutes late although I left a good hour early! Ha! I wish we could have ran in to you guys!
oh man that is a bummer.
i must be the worst mom ever because i've never taken my kids to a parade.
or a fair.
we do have cake for breakfast sometimes though.
my mom and dad took Andrew and Parker to the parade and the fair:) I'm a loser mom like Anna. I didn't think I could brave it with all three of them.
Post a Comment