Ally with her cake and presents!
Enjoying her capri sun (flavored water capri sun--really cool!).
Oh, how much I love you so! I can't believe my baby is already 2! Where has the time gone? Does it keep getting faster and faster? Can we please make time stop? Travis and I have discussed how we don't want them to grow up and not need us. It makes us sad, but we know it has to happen. We are raising adults, not children!
Ally has brought so much joy to us. She is a vibrant, little girl! No more a little wobbly toddler trying to keep up with her brother. She is right with him all the way. I love to watch her waddle when she runs or march with a prissy little walk when she is headed somewhere. I love hearing her pitter patter on the tile when she is running in the kitchen. I love to watch her drag her blankie on the ground everywhere she goes. I love the way she shares with Noah, sometimes, and says that it is his turn. I love the way she says "Sit right here, mommy" and pats the seat or the way she copies the Little Einsteins and says "pat you knees, shoulders and head."
I pray I can soak up as much of her and Noah as I can while they are so innocent and sweet. Please dear Jesus help me remember these times always! We love you so much Ally!


6 comments:
How in the world is it possible for her to be 2 already?I just can't believe that!!!
What a sweet tribute to a super cute little girl.
Ally captured my heart from the first time I saw her! I have always loved her smocked dresses and huge bows. I can't believe she is 2! Happy Birthday Ally!
Very sweet post, she definitely is a very special little sweetie!
Oh, how we love Ally girl so much too. She had a very fun b-day party! love you guys!
BIRTHDAY CAKE IS FOR THE BIRDS!
you are such a good mommy, i love this post!! Happy Birthday Sweet Ally!!!!
Post a Comment