Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm Convinced!!!

I did it! I started our family blog. I have been tempted to do this for awhile and I was convinced today while I was working with one of my precious little old ladies. I tend to ask my patients when their favorite time was throughout their life. Miss B. told me today that hers was when her children were little. How much fun she had with them and the cute little things that they said. She mentioned how she wished she would have written those funny sayings down because now it is so easy to forget. Right then it hit me. I need to start this blog. I need to record this time in my children's life for it can easily get forgotten with time. Well, thanks to Miss B., as well as my friends Ashley, Jenny and many more, I did it!

To Noah and Ally, this is for you as well as it is for me, to look back at this time and remember those fun times we had, the funny things you have said and how special each memory was. I love you each so much!

Mommy

4 comments:

The Fintons said...

WOW! I am so excited you finally started a blog. You are going to kick yourself for not doing it sooner. Better late than never, right?
:-) Can't wait to start seeing pics of my favorite Foster kiddos. Let me know if you need any help with anything. love ya!

Jenny said...

Yippy!! I now have another blog to stalk:)

Anonymous said...

Welcome! You're going to have a blast!

Anonymous said...

Aw...so sweet! Your doing great so far! If I see you liking it, I may just have to follow in your footsteps. Love you guys!