Sunday, December 19, 2010

I know it has been awhile, but.....

I really hope I can get back into this blogging thing. I need some much needed encouragement to start back up. I hate to say it, but since I have gotten internet on my phone, my computer has not seen me much. I have been lazy about getting on and updating my blog and even checking blogs. HELP!!! The main reason for starting this blog was to have a place to write all the special things my babies, now it seems like they are big kiddos, are doing and have said. I used to write all their sweet and fun things down on paper and I pulled out Ally's journal and realized I have not written anything since April of 2009! Can you believe this? I stopped writing it down because I started this blog. What has happened to me? Where has the past year and a half gone? We have done so much and Noah and Ally have grown up right before my eyes. I plan on getting back and uploading pictures and their doings soon. We have family in other states that would love to see them, so that will be my New Year's Resolution. I know that sounds silly, but that is something I want and need to do for myself.

If you still wonder if I am out there and ever peek to see if I ever update my blog, please comment and tell me I can do this again. I can't wait to catch on your lives and start reading again. I really miss it!! Thanks for listening to me sulk a little. Just wanted to get myself started! I can do this!!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

you can DO it:)

Heather said...

You CAN do it! And you will love it! I love going back and reading my posts....even the ones about our ordinary days! It's just memories of those days like you said with our babies that are growing up WAY TOO FAST!
I loved seeing you the other day and hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!!

The Stain Family said...

Hey lady!!! I would love to see more posts from you! You can do it! It was great seeing ya'll the other day. Have a Merry Christmas!

In His Army said...

You can do it girl! Let's hold each other accountable because I have been horrible about updating and I'm missing so much stuff! :) Miss you

Triple A Girls said...

Great pictures and blogging! Even though I see and talk to you often, I still like looking at my beautiful niece and nephew and like hearing all the things they are doing and saying! Great job updating! You give me the encouragement to update mine now!! :)