Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Life is Grand!

My dear friend, Miceala, tagged me with this Life is Grand award which means I have to list 5 things that makes my life grand. Here they are:
1. I am going to combine the three most obvious ones which is my relationship with my Heavenly Father whom I tell all my struggles with, my relationship with my wonderful husband whom I share all my thoughts and struggles and the joy of being a mommy to two of the most sweetest individuals I have ever met.
2. Life is also grand when you have girlfriends/sister/mom who will laugh at the silly things you do, but also who will pray for you when you are in need of prayer.
3. I love my job! I love making a difference in someone's life. I enjoy it when some of my patients get well enough to go home by themselves, when in the beginning, they felt like there was no hope.
4. I belong to an amazing church and church body! I really realized that this weekend and I appreciate that even more so now!
5. Life is grand because I have a roof over my head, food on the table, clothes for my body and the ability to get up every morning and tell my family that I love them!
I tag all my bloggy friends, so that means Anna, Tracy, Jill, Ashley, Amanda, Heather (although you have already done), Jennifer, Tambrey, Georgia, Jana, Leslie, Becke' Brandy, Casie, Jenny and JoAnn.

No comments: